IP Phone Systems
Unified Communications improve productivity and lower costs.
Breaking News! Gartner notes Evolve IP’s Unified Communications service as “a best-of-breed UCaaS offering” in their 2013 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service!
Nothing is more important to your business than the relationships with your customers and a reliable, crystal-clear communications system with advanced features is vital to the success of your organization. Evolve IP is a proven communications partner that will help your company attain the cost savings, mobility, flexibility, control and quality that is crucial to your success.
Our award-winning cloud IP phone systems free your business from managing carriers, hardware and vendors by providing an enterprise quality hosted PBX with advanced unified communications features and world-class voice quality to any user, in any location, for a low, predictable monthly fee.
By leveraging Evolve IP’s unique carrier access cloud, or your existing Internet connections, businesses can enjoy the flexibility of hosted services with the quality and control of on-site equipment – eliminating maintenance headaches and increasing up-time. And since your PBX resides in the cloud, your customers will reach you, not a fast-busy signal, when there is an issue at your location.
Download our complimentary Phone System Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Calculator here!
BENEFITS OF EVOLVE IP’S IP PHONE SYSTEMS
- Simplicity: Eliminate service issues and finger pointing between your PBX vendor, carrier, ISP, and Network Integrator.
- Economics: Reduce your monthly communications expenses with free in-network calling and unlimited usage* while eliminating the capital required to purchase new equipment.
- Productivity: Integrate communications and your PC Desktop while delivering advanced services to users on the road and at home.
- Control: Enjoy unmatched control and point-and-click configuration over all services through our award-winning OSSmosis Portal.
- Performance: Our team of network and security professionals monitors and manages your services 24×7.
- Stability: Enjoy built-in disaster recovery/business continuity features – the off-premise nature of a hosted IP phone system means that your business keeps running regardless of what happens at your physical location. With multiple failover options, including the option to fail over to public IP, your business stays up and running under all circumstances.
- Scalability: Add users and services when needed and leverage the support of experienced PBX professionals.
* Some restrictions may apply
- Enjoy Superior Quality and Unrivaled Reliability. Your business can’t afford missed calls or poor call quality. Built on superior network architecture, Evolve IP delivers the clarity, consistency and reliable service that is crucial to your business – every time you pick up the phone. Evolve IP unifies all the best technologies and delivers them on the best failover. The Evolve IP team of network and security professionals monitors and manages your services 24×7, with a 99.999% up-time SLA.
- Enable Remote Workers and Road Warriors to be Efficient. Evolve IP’s hosted VoIP allows mobile and remote employees access to the same tools as employees in the office. “Find me, Follow me”, “Anywhere”, click-to-dial call control, on-phone corporate directory, unified messaging and other features enable your team to be more efficient, regardless of their location.
- Enjoy Ease-of-Use. With Evolve IP’s powerful and easy-to-use OSSmosis Administrator Portal, your staff has administrative control to manage their communications system in their own time without racking up costly move, add & change fees. End Users can easily configure their own services through the OSSmosis Personal Portal with the simple click of a mouse.
- Manage only one inbox. Unified messaging delivers multiple types of messaging (voice mail, email and fax) to a single email inbox. Your users can share and manage their communications in the most convenient or effective way.
“For us, being able to forward our calls to our cell phones when we’re in the field is amazing. One thing that works so great with this system is that you can make changes at any time. For [the workforce], being able to forward their calls on days when they’re in the field provides a lot more continuity of care for our clients. This way they can get the connection on the very first try.”
Christine Simiriglia, COO, Pathways to Housing