Workspaces, by Evolve IP. A better, more-affordable, Virtual Desktop solution.
Virtual Desktops (DaaS)
Workspaces, A Better DaaS Solution from Evolve IP
With Evolve IP’s Workspaces, employees can work anywhere – securely accessing all of your company’s systems and applications. Best of all, it’s user-friendly. All of the technology they need to do their job works the same way, no matter what device associates choose, and there’s no need for cumbersome VPNs.
Here are five key reasons you should contact Evolve IP for a demo today:
- Better, More-Affordable Solution – deliver just the tools your users need reducing costs 40% compared to traditional virtual desktop solutions.
- Consistent User Experience on Every Device – mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop.
- Secure Your Workforce – with Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Fully Compliant – HIPAA/HITRUST, PCI, SOC2 + GDPR
- Vendor Acclaimed – VMware’s #1 DaaS provider in the world and a Microsoft Gold CSP
Working From Home: A Story of Evolve IP’s Workspaces by David Lawson
Evolve IP, the Industry’s Leading DaaS Provider
Workspaces, by Evolve IP
Today, having a cloud desktop with a Windows OS for each associate is overkill.
There’s a better way … Evolve IP Workspaces.
Evolve IP Workspaces, a Gartner-noted virtual desktop / DaaS solution, delivers just the applications employees need, based on their business profile.
For example, you can assign:
- SaaS profiles for employees that only use Web applications like Office 365 and Salesforce.com.
- Line-of-business profiles for associates that need to access legacy software such as Microsoft Dynamics.
- Cloud Desktop profiles for power users that require a full Windows OS.
Or mix and match your profiles and applications! Regardless, all of your users are secured with SSO and MFA and the technology they need works the same way no matter what device they choose or where they are.
Delivering DaaS in this way dramatically reduces costs compared to traditional virtual desktop solutions, and with our self-service tools and provisioning portal, IT becomes much more efficient. Provide a tailored virtual desktop solution from Evolve IP and make work better for your employees and IT.
Virtual Desktop Use Cases
IT Professionals Use Case
Employees are working everywhere, all of the time, on just about every device you can imagine. Workspaces, Evolve IP’s virtual desktop solution, allows IT to provide access to all of the business applications and systems employees need, improve user and device security, and simplify IT task management.
- Deliver Only the Tools Your Users Need – Save your company money. Evolve IP’s platform allows IT to deliver SaaS, legacy line-of-business software, or full cloud desktops; purpose-built around user profiles.
- Enable self-service – Our identity management service dramatically reduces password resets. Get back time for projects that grow the business.
- Provision in minutes not hours – Easily manage users, applications, and services from a portal. Employee and contractor onboarding and terminations are simplified and accelerated.
- Speed up rollouts – new applications and services are applied without having to ‘touch’ each employee device. Eliminate or decrease the patching and updating of software and hardware.
Business Use Case
To grow your business your associates must be more productive than ever and you have to be able to attract top talent. Evolve IP’s virtual desktop solution will improve your top and bottom line and keep you competitive.
- Lower costs – Employees are provided with just the tools they need to do their jobs. Evolve IP’s Desktop-as-a-Service eliminates the need to purchase and support unnecessary hardware and software.
- Expand hiring capabilities – Provide complete flexibility for home and mobile workers. Improve your employees’ work-life harmony.
- Leverage employee devices – Easily implement and support a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) strategy that keeps employees secure, happy, and more productive.
- Improve M&A Results – capitalize on M&A by integrating new employees and systems faster.
- Increase security – With Evolve IP virtual desktops, and the Evolve IP Compliance Cloud™, security and compliance are assured and your sensitive application data is protected.
Case Study: USDP saves an estimated $6.45 million over 5 years
Employee Use Case
70% of all employees are now working remotely and it’s projected that 50%+ will continue with remote work for the foreseeable future.
Evolve IP’s DaaS solution allows businesses to take advantage of this shift, capitalizing on productivity improvements that will improve your business.
- Simplify Access – Every employee gets a secure personal ‘home page’ and a single network password. Via their portal, associates access just the applications they need to do their job, all on the device(s) of their choice.
- Logging in has never been easier – Employees will be thrilled when you eliminate their painful and slow corporate network access.
- Work+Life = Harmony – Employees can work how and where they want; contributing to the business and collaborating with other associates in ways that improve productivity, all while meeting their lifestyle needs.
Case Study: Remote Work in 2020 – Johnson Investment Counsel
The Future of Desktop as a Service (DaaS) & Work Anywhere Computing…a 24 Minute Webinar
In this 24 minute webinar, you’ll learn what’s changing in the virtual desktop industry and how new desktop as a service workspaces reduce costs and are more aligned with business needs.
Secure Identity and Access Management
Evolve IP’s Workspaces leverages Clearlogin, our Identity and Access Management platform, which secures over 200,000 users around the globe every day.
With Clearlogin, users only need to remember one password so IT can rest easy knowing that they have applied appropriate password strength and lockout rules across applications. Plus, with our self-service password feature, IT can essentially eradicate helpdesk requests for password assistance.
Integrate Softphones, Collaboration and Contact Center
Looking for a DaaS softphone solution? Evolve IP has you covered. Workspaces support secure access into a broad spectrum of Evolve IP products including our Collaboration, Communications, and Contact Center products.
Simply put, no other provider is delivering a unified DaaS experience for users and administrators that can match Evolve IP. Imagine delivering Collaboration, Communications, Contact Center, Applications and Desktops from a single cloud, behind a single password, with security and analytics.
Identity and Access Management
Clearlogin delivers secure access to Evolve IP services, SaaS applications, Hosted line-of-business applications, and Cloud Desktops using your existing network password from any web browser.
- Identity and Access Management with SSO and MFA
- Access published apps & desktops from any device
- Manage identities for your existing applications as well as Evolve IP-hosted
- Integration with Active Directory, “Client/Server”
- Applications and Windows logon
- Browser plugin for password management
- Secure policy management
- Reporting and event logging
- Contextual / Conditional Access
- Lockout settings for all applications
- Self-service password reset for end-users
- 3rd party MFA support
Evolve IP hosts line-of-business apps in our secure cloud providing the convenience of SaaS for legacy applications.
- Cloud-enable legacy applications
- Browser-based delivery including support for mobile and tablets
- Access securely anywhere from Clearlogin
- Application updates and patching included
- Package nearly any application regardless of operating system and version
For users that require a little more, cloud desktops provide a complete online operating system that can be accessed anywhere, any time, on any device.
- Integrates with Active Directory (AD) and app servers or hosted IaaS systems at Evolve IP
- Self-service provisioning and management via a Web-based Management Portal
- Browser-based delivery including support for mobile and tablets
- Variety of BYOL options secure existing investments
- Access Securely from Clearlogin
The Evolve IP Workspace Portal reduces the time and technical knowledge needed to provision Active Directory, seats (users) and applications.
- Managed resources, updates, and patches for presentation layer
- User lockout for admin / password changes
- Pooled user and company profile/storage services
- Single-pane management for Office 365 licenses, users, provisioning, reporting and more
- Enables session and desktop self-support
- Clients can add and remove seats plus assign apps as needed on their own
- Perform MACD tasks with users and seats in real time
- Unify mobile and desktop management
- Security controls such as granular policy-setting to allow application policies to be defined and managed to restrict access based on roles and devices
- Includes 30-day profile disk backup
Work Anywhere with Evolve IP’s DaaS Solution
Download our brief today and learn how we improve work for IT and employees!
Evolve IP’s Workspaces is a better and more cost-effective way to deploy virtual desktops / desktop as a service. Our DaaS platform delivers Identity Management, Applications (SaaS and legacy line of business), and Cloud Desktops on any browser-based end-user device. It also includes a self-service management and provisioning portal for IT administrators.
Gartner’s Market Guide for Desktop as a Service
In this Market Guide, Gartner describes and analyzes the characteristics of the DaaS market, both current state and future direction, as well as provide descriptions of representative vendors that offer DaaS services to end-user customers.
“The relationship between employees and technology in the workplace is changing and employees expect flexibility and autonomy. When technology is overly complicated or there is a lack of technology, employee engagement decreases.”
Source: Gartner (November, 2019)