Virtual Desktops are the next generation approach to end-user computing, delivering a central and secure on-ramp to third-party SaaS and legacy applications from nearly any device (mobile, tablet, or PC), in the office, at home, or on the road.
Evolve IP’s tailored virtual desktop solution delivers the technology, support, management, and expertise needed to fully embrace hybrid work – in Evolve IP’s cloud or Azure.
- Mobility: Meet employees where they are by delivering universal user experiences anywhere, at any time, on any device
- Security: Strengthen your security posture and mitigate risk while ensuring regulatory compliance. Evolve IP’s DaaS solution is third-party audited for HIPAA/HITRUST, PCI, SOC2 and securely provides remote access to corporate resources.
- Productivity: Inaccessible information and issues with end-user devices can seriously hinder employee productivity. DaaS solutions give employees constant access to the tools they need to perform at their very best.
- Reliability: Evolve IP is VMware’s #1 multi-tenant DaaS provider in the US and has been noted in every Gartner DaaS Market Guide since inception.
The World’s #1 Productivity Platform
Evolve IP is a certified Microsoft Gold Provider. Partner with us and ensure your enterprise has the right support and experience to maximize Microsoft applications.
- Deep Microsoft Expertise – Our team is trained and certified annually on the latest Microsoft solutions.
- Superior Support – Work with a true partner offering 24/7/365 US-based support. We also have direct Microsoft access for advanced escalations.
- Advanced Capabilities – Integrate Teams with Cisco Voice, expedite deployment with email & data migration services and more.
Evolve IP is a true IT ally, delivering a comprehensive suite of cloud desktop and compute solutions fine-tuned to support the hybrid workforce, including:
- Back-up as a Service (BaaS)
- Virtual Data Center (VDC)
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- IT as a Service (ITaaS)
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)
Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service
In this Market Guide, Gartner describes and analyzes the characteristics of the DaaS market, both current state and future direction, as well as descriptions of representative vendors that offer DaaS services to end-user customers.
Protect Employees and Their Devices
BYOD or company-owned, enterprise employees use a variety of devices to access files and applications. Our virtual desktop helps secure your business with Identity Management featuring SSO and MFA.
- Web-Based Dashboard – Eliminate password reset requests and enable associates to access their apps from any device.
- Detailed Reports & Alerts – from password changes to unsuccessful login attempts to browser data.
- Integrates with M365. Plus, deliver thousands of other SAML apps to your employees.
We Listen So You Can Communicate Better
Your business has unique challenges and we've got the expertise to solve them. Plus, as a Microsoft Gold CSP, you'll always have the latest features with unparalleled support.Let's Talk
Your essential IT ally for the enterprise hybrid workforce.
International accounting firm increases productivity by 30% during COVID with fully integrated Work Anywhere™ solutions.
Simplify and future-proof your technology footprint with Evolve IP
It's nearly impossible to stay on top of every change in technology. Partner with Evolve IP and gain the combined experience of hundreds of technologists, all acting as an extension of your IT team. Helping you do more with less.