Virtual Desktops are the next generation approach to end-user computing, delivering a central and secure on-ramp to third-party SaaS and legacy applications from nearly any device (mobile, tablet, or PC), in the office, at home, or on the road.
Evolve IP’s tailored virtual desktop solution delivers the technology, support, management, and expertise needed to fully embrace hybrid work – in Evolve IP’s cloud or Azure.
- Security: Your data never leaves the datacenter thereby, strengthening your security posture and mitigate risks by adding an extra layer of security with Evolve IP's multi-factor authentication (MFA) and Single-Sign-On (SSO).
- Mobility: Access your cloud hosted desktop from any location, any device, as long as you have an internet connection
- Productivity: Give your users seamless and consistent user experience, regardless of the end point and tools that they use. Moving where they do their work to the same location where their "stuff" resides, also boosts performance.
- Flexibility: Provide IT with the flexibility they need to quickly spin up users, while maintaining 99.999% uptime
The World’s #1 Productivity Platform
Evolve IP is a certified Microsoft Gold Provider. Partner with us and ensure your enterprise has the right support and experience to maximize Microsoft applications.
- Deep Microsoft Expertise – Our team is trained and certified annually on the latest Microsoft solutions.
- Superior Support – Work with a trusted partner that acts as an extension of your team to offer 24/7/365 US-based support. We also have direct Microsoft access for advanced escalations.
- Advanced Capabilities– Offload your Microsoft Licensing headaches or collaborate using Microsoft Teams within virtual desktops with Evolve IP's Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution
Comprehensive Cloud Compute Solutions
Evolve IP is a true IT ally, delivering a comprehensive suite of cloud desktop and compute solutions that enable IT to do more with less, all while ensuring security, scalability and agility.
- Single-Sign On for SaaS applications
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS) using VMware or Citrix
- Managed DaaS on Microsoft Azure
- Office 365 / Microsoft 365 Licensing
- Back-up as a Service (BaaS)
- Virtual Data Center (VDC)
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- IT as a Service (ITaaS)
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)
Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service
In this Market Guide, Gartner describes and analyzes the characteristics of the DaaS market, both current state and future direction, as well as descriptions of representative vendors that offer DaaS services to end-user customers.
Protect Employees and Their Devices
BYOD or company-owned, enterprise employees use a variety of devices to access files and applications. Our virtual desktop helps secure your business with Identity Management featuring SSO and MFA.
- Web-Based Dashboard – Eliminate password reset requests and enable associates to access their apps from any device.
- Detailed Reports & Alerts – from password changes to unsuccessful login attempts to browser data.
- Integrates with M365. Plus, deliver thousands of other SAML apps to your employees.
We Listen So You Can Communicate Better
Your business has unique challenges and we've got the expertise to solve them. Plus, as a Microsoft Gold CSP, you'll always have the latest features with unparalleled support.Let's Talk
Your essential IT ally for the enterprise hybrid workforce.
International accounting firm increases productivity by 30% during COVID with fully integrated Work Anywhere™ solutions.
Everything was flowing, everyone's connecting...Just seamless! And everything just worked. We haven't been down since we went remote."
– Chief Information Officer, Friedman, LLP
Simplify and future-proof your technology footprint with Evolve IP
It's nearly impossible to stay on top of every change in technology. Partner with Evolve IP and gain the combined experience of hundreds of technologists, all acting as an extension of your IT team. Helping you do more with less.