Work Anywhere UCaaS Solutions that Evolve with Your Business
Evolve IP believes that improving the employee experience is the best way to improve the end-customer experience, which is how companies out-perform their competition. Our work anywhere communications platform keeps employees and customers connected with crystal-clear voice services that integrate with the applications you’re already using today. Best of all, as a strategic partner, Evolve IP tailors all solutions to fit the unique needs of your enterprise, instead of forcing you into a “one-size-fits-none” service. Additionally, our ability to natively integrate with Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex enables us to offer a truly seamless user experience that no other provider can deliver.
The enterprise UCaaS features that
drive the productivity and results you need.
HD Audio Calling
Get all the calling features you need on desktop and mobile to enable users to stay connected with:
- HD video – Build trust and be more engaging with the highest quality video
- WiFi calling – Leverage your WiFi to pay less for calls
- One number – Be reached on the device(s) of your choice, wherever you are
- Corporate directory – Find colleagues within seconds with a simple search
- Multiple calls – Handle two calls at the same time and even merge them into a three-way conversation
- Call pull – Seamlessly move active calls from a desktop to mobile or the reverse with a single click, without interrupting your ongoing call.
Video Calling & Conferencing
With Evolve IP video calling you can meet face-to-face virtually with multiple participants, regardless of their locations, dramatically improving collaboration and creating more engaging personal relationships. Evolve IP video calling can be enabled with HD voice desk phones, Windows and MAC soft clients, and on iOS and Android mobile devices.
The days of checking multiple applications for messages are over. Unified messaging delivers multiple types of messages, like voice mail, email, and fax, to a single location. It enables users to communicate quickly and concisely with:
- Direct and group chat – Exchange messages instantly with a colleague or a team, and minimize email overload
- Presence status – Remove the guesswork by knowing when a colleague is available to communicate
- History– Never lose track of your chats by viewing yesterday, last week, last month, or all
- Notifications - Minimize distractions without missing critical updates by customizing your notificationsso you only get alerts about messages that matter to you.
- External Collaboration - Collaborate with people outside your company by adding external parties directly to spaces
Business Messaging – SMS Texting
Get a fully-integrated SMS / business messaging platform that enables users to text anyone via their business phone number directly from within Microsoft Teams or via a Web browser.
Since Evolve IP’s unified communications solution, including Microsoft Teams Direct Routing and Evolve Anywhere with Webex, run natively on every device, employees can text from their business line via a tablet, laptop/desktop, or mobile device.
Integrations & Applications
Evolve IP integrates with all of the popular CRM integrations, messaging and collaboration solutions that most businesses need. Our solutions are supported by standards based APIs enabling businesses to integrate the solution into internally developed or third party applications.
- Unify your applications: Access all your applications using a cloud-first, real-time platform integration designed to save time and make communication easy
- Streamline Workflow: Improve your conversion rates and streamline your sales rep workflow through better customer interactions
- Integrate Seamlessly: Integrate seamlessly with the applications that you’re using today without the need to rip-and-replace and with minimal maintenance
99.999% Reliability / Business Continuity
Regardless of the conditions at your local office, your cloud phone system and business collaboration tools will continue to work in the Evolve IP cloud. In fact, since inception, our core platform has had 99.999% uptime! How did we do that? In addition to our geographically redundant global data centers, located in the top facilities in the world like SWITCH, we also have designed the industry’s best, most-resilient network.
Over the last decade Evolve IP has built one of the world’s most robust data and voice networks leveraging multiple Tier 1 carriers across the globe with additional options for VPN, SD-WAN, and private connectivity. The result is a resilient, fully-meshed redundant network that provides true peace of mind.
Desktop, File & Screen File Sharing
Collaborate with your colleagues regardless of location by
- File sharing – Simply drag and drop files with a colleague or in a space for your whole team and the files
you receive are neatly organized, searchable, saved and easily accessible from within your application.
- Screen sharing – Share your entire screen or just a specific app or a document, without additional downloads or separate web collaboration apps.
- Desktop sharing: Share your desktop with multiple users at the same time including internal colleagues or users outside your organization. Additionally, you can share your desktop, make a video call, share a file, and chat, all in the same instance.
Integrated Omnichannel Contact Center
Enable your contact center agents with the same powerful unified communications features as the rest of your business. Evolve IP’s omnichannel contact center is seamlessly integrated with our Evolve IP's global voice, Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex that improves agent and customer experience.
Open Seating / Hoteling
Open Seating offers greater flexibility and mobility to your workforce by allowing users to log into any phone available in your office and turn it into their primary work phone.
Unified Call Recording with Voice AI
Provide your organization with a voice recording and transcription with AI-driven natural language processing. Our solution provides business intelligence that analyzes call sentiment, produces interactive call transcriptions, and delivers automated notifications from keyword triggers via Microsoft Teams and email.
This feature will help your businesses communicate better by enabling voice recording for every part of the enterprise – from Sales – to Support – to HR.
Secure & Accessible on Any Device
Whether at home, on the go, or together in an office meeting room, Evolve IP's UCaaS solution empowers teams to work anywhere, anytime, on any virtually any device.
- Any device -Flexibility to work on PC and Macs, as well as iOS and Android tablets and smartphones
- Always on - With persistent spaces, you never lose your content. intuitive filters allow you to search across people, spaces, messages, and files to find what you need quickly.
- Always secure - Keep your information safe and secure with end-to-end encryption.
Desk Phones & Soft Phones
Our UCaaS solution works seamlessly with the world’s leading handsets from providers such as Poly, Yealink and Cisco to ensure your users have access to the most up to date HD technology and features.
Cloud fax gives you the ability to send and receive faxes with a single click on your desktop anywhere in the world, in the format (.pdf,.doc, .jpeg, etc.) of your choice. Eliminate expensive toner cartridges, wasted paper, and cumbersome fax machines.
Operate as a unified organization with integrated end-users around the globe. Evolve IP’s international platform enables presence, a single directory, and the ability to move calls between locations and across geographies.
Web-based Management Portal
Gain complete control over telephony, voicemail, and conferencing functions via OSSmosis®, a simple to use Web-based management portal. Provisioned users can easily manage and monitor everything from call flows, to user information, to hunt groups, and auto attendants. Administrators can also make moves, adds, and changes without fees or external support as well as set and reset voicemail passwords. Contact center users gain additional controls to manage queues and agents along with features like business workflows, queue callback and much more.
With the remote work here to stay, companies need to deploy all of the technologies users had on their desks on their new work anywhere end devices. To keep employees productive, and ensure they love (and use) their DaaS solutions, IT departments need to deploy reliable voice services using softphones. Evolve IP has been providing virtual desktops along with voice-over IP since 2008 and has a proven integration for softphones that function seamlessly within DaaS solutions like VMware Horizon. This keeps employees happy while also providing the business continuity needed by the enterprise
Our native integration with Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex enables businesses to experience world-class collaboration features and cutting-edge voice features, that no other provider can deliver including:
•Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
• Evolve Anywhere with Webex
With companies being overwhelmed with a constant flow of data from multiple sources; it is difficult to truly leverage the critical insights this information can provide. Businesses need a consolidated, easy-to-use data repository that can free them from the complexity of unifying data and helps them gain valuable business intelligence to enhance their daily operations. Evolve IP’s Data Warehouse solution provides customers with fast and easy access to all their data and interactions across all voice platforms, from a single location.
Microsoft Teams native voice solution does not enable number routing for true business continuity. Features that are requirements for enterprise business. With Evolve IP’s direct routing solution, voice services will continue work in the Evolve IP cloud regardless of the conditions at your local office or in the unlikely event of issues with Microsoft’s cloud. In fact, since inception, our core platform has had 100% uptime!
Over the last decade Evolve IP has built one of the world’s most robust data and voice networks leveraging multiple Tier 1 carriers across the globe with additional options for VPN, SD-WAN and private connectivity. The result is a resilient, fully-meshed redundant network that provides true peace of mind.
Advanced Hunt Groups
Allow users to handle incoming PSTN calls using advanced hunt group patterns including: Simultaneous, Circular, Regular, or Uniform. Users can also establish a “No Answer” policy to redirect calls to another phone number or voicemail they go unanswered.
Unified Communications Vendor Comparison
This vendor comparison matrix compares unified communications providers such as 8×8, RingCentral, and Zoom against the following key criteria’s and more:
Your essential IT ally for the enterprise hybrid workforce.
International Law Firm Drives Communications Reliability Across 60+ Worldwide Locations and Saves Over $300,000 a Year
That’s the type of proposition I like to bring to a Board of Directors. When I can say, ‘we can get everything new, be completely redundant, it can meet all of our needs and oh, by the way, we are going to save over $300,000 a year.’ It makes it easy for me to sell!"
– Ken Schultz CIO of Ogletree Deakins
Simplify and future-proof your technology footprint with Evolve IP
It's nearly impossible to stay on top of every change in technology. Partner with Evolve IP and gain the combined experience of hundreds of technologists, all acting as an extension of your IT team. Helping you do more with less.