Gartner notes Evolve IP’s Unified Communications service as “a best-of-breed UCaaS offering” in their 2013 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service!
Evolve IP improves employee productivity in the office and on the road with its award-winning unified communications (UC) suite; fully integrating voice, video, instant messaging & presence (IM&P), desktop sharing, and audio/web conferencing. Critical Communications features are delivered in familiar applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Lync, Google Apps, and salesforce.com – ensuring user adoption – and a consistent experience across desktop, tablet and mobile operating systems.
WHY UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS FROM EVOLVE IP?
A fully integrated UC Solution from Evolve IP provides productivity enhancements and supports multi-platform access and control. Unlike other solutions there’s no need to rip and replace your current environment – we easily integrate to your business where it already lives and works. Evolve IP delivers the features your organization needs from the cloud, enabling you to reach colleagues quicker via methods they prefer and getting the instantaneous responses you need.
The Evolved Office Assistant Toolbar
Representing the standard Unified Communication functionality native to The Evolved Office: Phone System, the Assistant Toolbar allows each user to set their own preferred options for UC. Features like Simultaneous Ring, Anywhere (fixed mobile convergence), Remote Office, Voicemail-to-Email, and Call Forwarding options allow each user to tailor UC options to best fit their needs.
UC-One Desktop Presence Client
UC-One is a desktop application with versions for regular telephony users as well as Call Center agents. Major advantages to using UC-One include real-time presence and Instant Messaging capabilities (right).
The screen capture above shows the UC-One client with one active and one on-hold call. The contact being dialed is busy (red), and will be dialed as soon as they become available.
Microsoft Lync integration introduces many presence and collaboration features within the entire Microsoft Office suite of products. Features such as Desktop Sharing, real-time presence information, Audio and Video Chat plus many more options make Lync integration a major benefit of The Evolved Office.
Benefits of Evolve IP’s UC Solution
- Easy-to-use applications in your preferred environment (Google, Microsoft, or Apple).
- Unified messaging solution that allows for instantaneous information exchange, immediate decision making, and improved organizational responsiveness – resulting in enhanced productivity.
- Access UC features from any location with any device via easily-managed mobile applications that span the iOS and Android platforms.
- Online collaboration and communication enablement for remote workers and road warriors.
- Leveraging the world-class Evolve IP hosted voice platform for business continuity and application availability.
- Management of users via the award-winning OSSmosis portal.
- Reduce or eliminate annual licensing agreements and / or hardware.
- Improve compliance and professionalism by providing business class instant messaging and video chatting security and logging in adherence to corporate policies.