WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Evolve IP, LLC. All rights reserved. All information in this website is owned by Evolve IP, LLC. and “EvolveIP™” is a trademark of Evolve IP, LLC.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Your use of our website reflects your agreement to the following terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. You should read these carefully before you use our website. GPX Enterprises, LP, can revise these conditions at any time by updating any portion of our website, including this set of terms and conditions. Your use will be subject to such revisions, and you should periodically visit this page to ensure you are aware of the terms and conditions to which you have agreed and will be bound.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
While we use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and current, errors or omissions can occur. We therefore make no warranties, guarantees, or representations about the accuracy of the information presented in this website. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, this website, regardless of whether we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing exclusion is subject to applicable laws relating to limitations of liability or the exclusion of damages. Additionally, we have no responsibility for, and are not liable for, any damages that result from viruses or other malicious code that might affect your computer equipment, your data, network, or other property on account of your accessing, using, or viewing this website, or that result from any materials downloaded or copied from this website.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
Unless specifically authorized, nothing from this website may be copied, transmitted, reproduced, republished, or distributed in any medium. You may download material displayed on this website for personal, educational or non-commercial uses provided you also retain and reproduce all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on such materials. You may not use the content of this website in any manner for public or commercial purposes without our prior written permission.
EVOLVE IP CUSTOMER CONTEST RULES
PRIZES1. All Contest winners must confirm via email their acceptance of the prize once winner is randomly picked. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s forfeiture of the prize.2. If winners are unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.3. No transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.4. Evolve IP reserves the right to replace prizes with rewards of similar value.ELIGIBILITY
1. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents and must be aged 18 years of age or older.
2. A qualified entry will have been provided during the calendar year .
3. Employees of Evolve IP or GPX Enterprises, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in or win this Contest.
4. The winner or selected entrant will be notified by email, mail and/or phone within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g., date of drawing). Each winner or selected entrant will then have thirty (30) days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g. date of judging), is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or fails to return confirmation email, if applicable and as required by Evolve IP, or if the prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and if time permits, at the discretion of the contest sponsor and/or contest administrator, an alternate entrant will be selected as the winner by random drawing from among the remaining entries.EXECUTION
1. Yearly contest winners will be selected by the end of the January of the following calendar year.GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, company name and submission information used in any marketing, advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Evolve IP, which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
2. Evolve IP retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all Contest rules are not followed.
3. No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.