The recent health crisis has forced contact centers to quickly spin up patchwork, work-from-home solutions, or dramatically alter their physical contact center footprint. Now, with businesses evaluating a long-term strategic change toward work anywhere users, IT and contact center leaders are looking at better ways to connect agents not only to the contact center solution, but to the critical applications they need to do their jobs.
The Most Common Work From Home Challenges:
- Agents could no longer request immediate help from their Supervisor and SMEs by raising hand or walking to desk
- Supervisors lost ability to observe, coach, and evaluate Agents by sitting with them
- WFH technology varied by user and IT drowned figuring out how to fix infinitely different configurations, home networks, and ISP issues
Leading Contact Center Software Solution:
A Unified solution that seamlessly unites the Contact Center and the rest of the organization
Evolve Contact Suite
Evolve contact suite is a fully unified, omnichannel contact center that integrates with PBX, workspaces, and Microsoft Teams and is priced significantly lower (30-40%) than competing solutions.
Contact Center in the cloud is an essential part of a Work Anywhere solution. According to recent research, 71% of respondents consider a unified Contact Center and PBX important.
Benefits of this Approach:
- Flexible WFH Deployment Options – Agents can operate via the best endpoint for their needs including a softphone (ECS or Teams or UC1), their mobile phone, a physical handset (SIP or Teams), etc.
- Seamless Customer Experience – Agents can collaborate with anybody in the organization to get the answers they need plus they can instantly conference or transfer a Supervisor or SME.
- Leadership Empowered – Supervisors can remotely listen to live interactions and “whisper” in their Agent’s ear to provide instant coaching.
- Expanded Labor Pool – Leadership has the flexibility to hire staff that can Work Anywhere.
Contact Evolve IP to learn about Evolve Contact Suite, a fully unified omnichannel contact center solution that integrates with PBX & Microsoft Teams to deliver superior customer experience and enterprise-grade business continuity.