Business Messaging / Texting From Work Phone Numbers
Employees relying on personal cell phones to text with clients, vendors, and other employees presents numerous challenges.
The enterprise is opened to legal issues, lost data, and security and compliance risks. Additionally, a lack of oversight can harm the customer experience and diminishes your communications and branding efforts.
Texting from a business line, using the same number for voice calls, mitigates these issues. Plus, it’s available from a Web portal or integrated directly into Microsoft Teams … from any device!
Why choose Business Messaging / SMS?
The use cases for business messaging are exploding:
- Healthcare professionals need a way to have a quick, HIPAA / HITRUST compliant conversation with a colleague.
- HR, General Counsel or other legal entities need to ensure company information is shared appropriately and tracked easily.
- Sales needs to connect with customers without sharing personal phone information.
- Employees need to have quick, secure conversations with each other.
Key Benefits of Business Messaging / Texting from Business Phone Lines
Single Business Number
Use your business line (DID) for both texting / SMS and voice calls.
Access Message History
Easily search, track, access, and maintain a record of previous messages.
Text notifications are delivered instantly in the Microsoft Teams app or Web portal on any device.
Maintain security and avoid compliance risks by maintaining a single number and platform for all your interactions.
Drive Sales Velocity
Drive sales velocity with more client touchpoints and reporting for sales management.
Cut and paste corporate communications into Teams. Quickly communicate updates to groups and individuals.
Reduce Corporate Liability
Reduce corporate liability for fraud and inappropriate use.
Compliant messaging for HIPAA / HITRUST, PCI-DSS, SOC2, and more.
Are your healthcare professionals texting each other on personal cell phones?
That can lead to lost messages, lawsuits, and disputes!
With business messaging your health care facility will have access to all business texts / SMS on a single platform. Easily search and store messages while maintaining security and compliance.
Are employees reaching out to clients and partners from their personal mobile numbers?
That’s not only confusing, (and potentially annoying), it leads to a poor customer experience.
With business messaging, associates can use a single number for SMS and voice calls — all while maintaining a unified brand and communications presence.
Are teachers and administrators texting with students and parents from their personal phones?
Using business messaging your educational institution is more secure, reduces liability, and always has access to sent messages.
Benefits of Business Messaging with Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Leverage Existing SIP Handsets – Evolve Teams Enterprise Voice works seamlessly with business’s current SIP phones so organizations can leverage previous investments until they are ready for Teams-enabled devices.
- Improved IT and Management Oversight – Evolve IP’s intellectual property for user management, including single-sign-on (Clearlogin) and simplified user provisioning (OSSmosis), make IT more productive and users more secure. Management can also easily evaluate usage reports and see advanced voice quality dashboards
- Single Solution For All Employees – The platform unifies Teams and non-Teams users, including contact center and support agents. This allows organizations to deliver a unified experience for users while dramatically simplifying management for IT
- Platform-Level Solution – Unlike 3rd party softwares, apps or bots which can be used to loosely connect services, Evolve Teams Enterprise Voice is a platform-level solution ensuring users can fully-leverage all of the collaboration and voice features of both Teams and Cisco Broadsoft. The solution not only improves reliability, it also alleviates the risks associated with relying on untested 3rd parties and unplanned updates made to browsers
- Enterprise Voice Features – All of the call control functions and features businesses need, such as multi-level auto-attendants, advanced hunt groups, call recording (both for Teams and non-Teams users), overhead paging, receptionist clients, and more are fully enabled
- Real-time Business Intelligence – Evolve Recap, Evolve IP’s AI-driven speech analytics and voice platform, records and transcribes Teams calls. Users can then quickly see evaluations for sentiment, share for training, and trigger automatic functions like Teams notifications to capture key attributes of the call
- Gain availability and business continuity – Using Cisco, the world’s largest cloud communications software provider, should a businesses’ Teams solution or network go down, or should employees need to work remotely for an extended period of time, calls can be configured and delivered wherever employees are
- Rely On A Microsoft Gold Partner – Evolve IP has demonstrated core competencies and its associates have completed Microsoft certification programs that ensure clients have an optimal experience implementing Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office 365 and other hosted Microsoft solutions