Evolve Cares Program Extended to Analyst-Acclaimed Remote Working SolutionsWAYNE, Pa. — March 12, 2020 — Evolve IP®, the world’s leading provider of Purpose-Built® cloud solutions, today announced that it is offering its Collaboration and Workspaces services to businesses for free, enabling employees to work from home during the Novel Coronavirus outbreak. Additionally, for businesses in need of a business continuity solution that includes collaboration with voice services and access to on-premises applications, the company is providing its analyst-acclaimed services on a month-to-month basis. The offer is available to any new business with more than 100 employees and is ideal for organizations that haven’t yet moved their communications and workspaces to the cloud.Evolve IP has been empowering employers with technology to provide work from home and work from anywhere options to their employees for over a decade and works with some of the world’s most-recognizable brands. Our deep expertise, and unique suite of services, makes Evolve IP the only provider with a remote working solution that integrates collaboration, voice, and the software applications users need to do their jobs. Over the years, via the company’s Evolve Cares program, it has provided these services pro-bono to businesses in times of trouble including wildfires, hurricanes and floods.Evolve Cares Work From Home Offer:
- Microsoft Teams – Evolve IP is a Microsoft Gold cloud service provider and is providing a Teams collaboration license at no charge. The solution includes core Teams capabilities such as video calling, team chats, screen sharing, file storage and group editing, Web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
- Microsoft Teams with voice services – For businesses that would like to integrate a voice solution with Teams, Evolve IP is offering all of the above services integrated with a soft phone with unlimited domestic dialing and no long-term contract. Businesses can go month-to–month and choose to extend or cancel after the outbreak has subsided.
- Workspaces – During a business closure, employees working from home will likely be using a home internet network, possibly a personal device, and accessing a variety of SaaS applications to do their job. Evolve IP’s Workspaces provides a single-sign-
on portal with multi-factor authentication to secure any device, simplify logins and reduce helpdesk calls.
- Workspaces with on-premises applications – For businesses that still have vital applications on-premises, Evolve IP can ‘SaaS’ify the application and deliver it via the Workspaces portal and also deliver a full cloud desktop for power users. Businesses looking for Workspaces with these applications can go month-to–month for just the users that need the hosted application and choose to extend or cancel them after the outbreak has subsided.
- Cisco Voice – Enable cloud calling, messaging, and collaboration features like chat, file sharing and video meetings. Cisco Voice is also offered month-to-month while businesses are impacted by COVID-19.