"Fastest remote desktop I have ever used.” – G2.com
2023 Gartner® Market Guide for Desktop as a Service
The latest Market Guide for Desktop as a Service from Gartner provides critical insight into the:
- DaaS market direction and forecast
- Three distinct DaaS market offerings
- Use cases for Self-assembled DaaS, Vendor-assembled DaaS and Managed DaaS
- Representative Vendors offering DaaS
Take Aways from 2023 Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service
Need a quick answer to your question?
Take a look at our DaaS FAQ page for solutions to common inquiries.
New Findings in the Market Guide for Desktop as a Service include:
- "The rapid increase in remote and hybrid work, as well as the need for business continuity, has made DaaS a major priority for organizations.
- The DaaS market has developed into three segments: self-assembled, vendor-assembled and vendor-managed.
- By 2026, 80% of DaaS sales will be vendor-assembled or vendor-managed solutions compared with less than 20% in 2023"
Key Recommendations of the Desktop as a Service Market Guide
Is your organization in the planning phase or in the process of transitioning to DaaS?
Learn more why Gartner describes vendor-assembled and vendor managed DaaS as the future of DaaS.
Desktop as a Service (DaaS) Vendor Comparison Matrix
Compare virtual desktop providers using the Desktop as a Service (DaaS) Competitor Matrix and see why Evolve IP is the work-anywhere, virtual desktop solution your team needs to grow.
1. Gartner, Market Guide for Desktop as a Service Stuart Downes, Mark Margevicius, Tony Harvey, Eri Hariu, Craig Fisler, Sunil Kumar 20 March 2023,
2. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
3. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Your essential IT ally for the enterprise hybrid workforce.
Simplify and future-proof your technology footprint with Evolve IP
It's nearly impossible to stay on top of every change in technology. Partner with Evolve IP and gain the combined experience of hundreds of technologists, all acting as an extension of your IT team. Helping you do more with less.