Disaster Recovery Plan Template
Hardware fails, hackers attack, and disasters happen. Use this template to create your DR plan to prepare your organization from common IT-based business disruptions.
Get Your FREE DR Plan Template
Implementation was smooth and effortless.
- MIS Director in the Media Industry
They pick up the phone, they answer e-mails immediately. They are a true solution when we need it.
DR plan template purpose and contents:
We designed this DR plan template to help with the process of capturing and organizing the critical information needed to ensure that IT operations are in a position to survive when a disruption occurs.
This template download is a guide to:
- Inventory all organization IT infrastructure
- Capture relevant information to the organization’s ability to recover its IT from a disaster
- Document the steps that the organization will follow in the event that a disaster occurs
- Ransomware or Other Cyberattacks
- Environmental Catastrophes
- Building Accessibility or Power Disruption
- Employee Errors
- Hardware Failures
- Software Failures
DO I REALLY NEED DISASTER RECOVERY?
Evolve IP’s recent survey found that one-third of companies have experienced a disaster that affected their business, with the leading cause of incidents and outages being hardware failure / server room issues (47 percent).
93% of companies that lost their data for 10 days or more filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster.1
20% of small to medium businesses will suffer a major disaster causing loss of critical data every 5 years.2
Of those without a DRP, 80% that experience a significant data loss are likely to go out of business within one month.3
54% of organizations spend less than $50,000 annually on DR and BC.4