Queue Callback enables you to optimize your customer experience by offering callers the ability to request a callback based on your call center conditions. When your call center is in jeopardy, the Queue Callback jumps in to wow your customer by calling them back when an agent is available.
How Does It Work?
Once Evolve IP’s UCaaS platform identifies a call that is not going to meet your customer experience goals, Queue Callback will present the option for the caller to opt for a callback when the next agent becomes available. The platform confirms the caller’s telephone number or prompts the caller to enter the number using the keypad on their phone. The caller then hangs up and a placeholder maintains the call in queue. Once the placeholder call reaches an agent, the system will place an outbound call to the customer so a live agent is on the line when your customer answers their phone.
Benefits for your Contact Center:
- Improve customer satisfaction by being considerate of your caller’s time and offer them a choice to receive a call back from an agent.
- Reduce abandoned calls.
- Reduce inbound toll charges since the caller is not waiting in queue.
- Handle spikes in call volume by utilizing technology instead of adding more agents.
Benefits for your Customer:
- Your customers’ valuable time isn’t spent waiting in queue for an agent.
- Your customer can continue with their activities while the system preserves their position in the call queue.
Simplify and future-proof your technology footprint with Evolve IP
It's nearly impossible to stay on top of every change in technology. Partner with Evolve IP and gain the combined experience of hundreds of technologists, all acting as an extension of your IT team. Helping you do more with less.