Leverage Evolve IP’s redundant and compliant cloud architecture to enable business continuity while also unifying multiple locations and remote agents on a single, integrated platform.
The Evolved Call Center’s advanced features provide contact center managers with significantly greater agent control along with deep business analytics that drive insight into their operations. From quality management to IVR customer surveys to CRM integrations, the Evolved Call Center enables managers and agents to be both efficient and effective. Delivered as a cloud service, organizations are able to upgrade to these advanced features and lower TCO – all without CAPEX investment.
Imagine a call center solution that provides your contact center managers with more control and deeper insight into your operations. Evolve IP’s cloud based Call Center provides incredible control and benefits to your business that can’t be achieved with cumbersome on-site equipment and systems.
- With Evolve IP’s hosted Call Center solution, agents and front-line supervisors have all the features that make their jobs easier and make them more efficient.
- Managers gain all the primary benefits of Evolve IP’s award-winning cloud solution – lower TCO, predictable monthly costs, no upgrades or maintenance fees, immediate access to new features, scalability and more.
Managers also experience unparalleled control and visibility into their virtual call center eco system through Evolve IP’s reporting, call recording and exclusive Dashboard and OSSmosis administrator portal tools.
And for multi-location call centers, including those with agents working from home, your call center’s unique business requirements maximize the intrinsic value of the cloud. By establishing a single, cloud-based call center you can easily streamline operations and maximize staffing.
The Evolve IP Compliance CloudTM
With a dedicated compliance and certifications practice, Evolve IP offers our customers confidence with The Compliance CloudTM. In addition to SSAE- 16 SOC II compliance, Evolve IP has been rigorously audited and achieved standing compliance for government (ITAR) and healthcare (HIPAA). The company also features one of the broadest sets of cloud service provider certifications in the nation including: VMware, Cisco, EMC, Microsoft, Citrix, and Polycom. So you and your IT team can be confident that your most sensitive information is protected with Evolve IP.
Are you aware of the “hidden benefits” of a cloud call center? Click here to learn more.
The Evolved Office Cloud Call Center Solution
Imagine a call center solution that provides your contact center managers with more control and deeper insight into your operations. The cloud-based Evolved Call Center provides incredible control and benefits to your business that can’t be achieved with cumbersome on-site equipment and systems.
Evolve IP’s platform is designed to deliver all of the features needed to support a world-class contact center including:
- PBX and ACD: we provide a fully integrated solution or leverage your existing PBX.
- Call Recording & Quality Management: record all or some of your staffs calls and screen interactions, tag calls, and rate agents via custom scorecards.
- Reporting & Business Intelligence: leverage existing templates via adhoc or scheduled reports or build custom visualizations and “dashlets” that provide real-time insights.
- Work from Anywhere: empower your agents and supervisors with the ability to operate from any location without any loss of functionality with only an Internet connection.
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery: operate your call center regardless of technology or power failures.
- Queue Callback: offer callers the convenience of a callback instead of waiting for an agent.
- IVR: visually build advanced call flows that offer self-service applications and endless routing options.
- Screen Pop: “telephony enable” your CRM or business application with agent screen pops.
- Compliance: ensure you meet HIPAA, ITAR, and related compliance requirements with a platform that has passed rigorous regulatory audits.
“Immediately after launching our new call center we uncovered calling trends that made us consider changing the call centers hours of operation. Within days of the implementation we experienced a significant increase in call volume due to a very successful concert launch. Our new call center system allowed us to dynamically adjust the capacities and call handling parameters of the system, allowing us to better serve our customers. The implementation was very smooth, our team loves the new system, and it’s nice to finally see them really happy.”
– Daniel L. Spees Director, ISS, Chicago Symphony Orchestra