Evolve IP’s Virtual Desktop frees your business from the endless cycle of purchasing, supporting, upgrading and ultimately replacing local PCs by providing an untethered “virtual” workspace that can be accessed from anywhere, at any time, on a variety of devices for a predictable monthly fee. By leveraging a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) from VMware, IT managers are freed from the need to “touch” each desktop for support or delivery of new applications, saving your staff time and keeping your employees productive.
And since all of their “work” is being done in the Evolve IP Cloud, you can extend the usable life of your older computers, replace them with inexpensive thin clients, and even provide secure access from Home PCs and iPads.
Download our complimentary Virtual Desktop Decision Guide here!
Are you looking to launch a Work from Home program for your organization? Click here
- Simplicity: Lock down your old PCs, point them to Evolve IP’s Virtual Desktop and we take care of the support, routine upgrades, backups, and virus protection for you.
- Economics: Reduce the total cost of desktop ownership by almost 70% through remote troubleshooting, ease of deployment, and extended life of older equipment.
- Productivity: Users can gain access to their desktop from any location on any device, while administrators can support and deploy from a centralized location.
- Stability: Services from Evolve IP are delivered from diverse technology centers over multiple carriers ensuring that services are available regardless of conditions at your location.
- Scalability: Meet new requirements by adding additional resources to the “virtual” PC rather than upgrading expensive equipment.
- Performance: Immediately rectify PC problems by remotely restarting, or reimaging the desktop saving IT time and putting employees back to work immediately.
- Control: Enjoy unmatched control and point-and-click configuration over all services through our award-winning OSSmosis Portal.
- Security: Provide external users with secure access to company apps and data. Enforce end-to-end security, consistently, across all users, regardless of device.
“Before we moved to the cloud with Evolve IP, our staff had to be directly connected to our internal servers to access the information they needed to serve our customers. That meant they had to be physically in our building. Now, since we’ve moved to the cloud with Evolve IP, all they need is a decent Internet connection, and they can log in from an airport, restaurant, home office, hotel room, tradeshow, or wherever. They get the full desktop experience just as if they were sitting in our main office. Better still, because it’s all hosted in the cloud, we don’t have to worry about our business continuity. In fact, when Hurricane Sandy hit our area, our systems didn’t miss a beat.”
Walt Grudi, President, Grudi Associates