Our Help Desk solution leverages our RMM platform and enables companies to outsource their internal help desk by providing end-user support, operating system and standard application updates, and anti-virus/anti-malware management. The Help Desk consists of courteous IT professionals, available during normal business hours, with years of combined experience and numerous certifications, making incident resolution prompt and efficient.
Help Desk can be added to any of our desktop services and takes the burden of user management off of busy IT departments. Our help desk is staffed and ready to provide remote support to your end users, and proactive mitigation to RMM alarms letting you focus on critical IT management activities.
Evolve IP’s Help Desk provides centralized technical support services to end-users at a low, fixed monthly fee.
- Incident-based hardware and software telephone, email or chat support for desktops, mobile devices, servers and networking equipment (routers, switches, firewalls)
- Proactive mitigation of RMM Alarms
- Automated patch management for operating systems and applications
- Automated anti-virus/anti-malware definition updates and security scans
- Economics – Reduced cost of current IT spend and predictable monthly fee
- Security – Proactive monitoring and protection 24x7x365
- Performance – Reduced downtime across your entire infrastructure
Alternately to Help Desk, let us be your Managed IT department. Evolve IP’s Managed IT allows customers to outsource lifecycle IT support. We provide normal business hours Help Desk support, 24x7x365 proactive monitoring and response to critical issues, comprehensive support for server-side applications, license and warranty management, routine system and infrastructure wellness checks, managed backups and vendor management. Our system engineers are available 24x7x265 to diagnose and resolve critical system and infrastructure issues, keeping your business systems online and optimal with maximum availability.
What’s the Difference between Help Desk and Managed IT?
Help Desk is an incident-based, normal business hours support service for end-users. It covers typical end-user issues, proactive operating system and Microsoft Office critical updates, and antimalware/antivirus management.
Managed IT enable clients to outsource lifecycle IT support by providing Help Desk, 24x7x365 proactive monitoring and remediation, comprehensive support for server-side applications, license and warranty management, routine system and infrastructure wellness checks, managed backups and vendor management.