Experience Cloud as a StrategyTM
The Cloud is no longer about buying individual services. It’s now about building a strategy around multiple cloud services and integrating them together to make IT more efficient. For over a decade Evolve IP has delivered customized strategies and integrated services for both cloud computing and communications; solutions that are designed to work together and with the applications you already use in your business. The Evolve IP OneCloudTM lets enterprises move a service at a time, to a secure, virtual private environment.
Our analyst-acclaimed solutions are built on a world-class, compliant architecture that leverages the blue-chip technologies organizations already know and trust. Our long-term success is built on a business deploying more services with Evolve IP so we are invested in our clients’ future. We are dedicated to providing superior service in every aspect of our client relationships and this has resulted in the industry’s highest verified client satisfaction. DRaaS, Contact Center, Unified Communications, Desktops and Infrastructure. Experience Cloud as a StrategyTM
Custom Cloud Strategies
At Evolve IP we deliver strategies for success, not just services. Your business isn’t cookie cutter and we know it. Instead of forcing you into a “one-size-fits-none” solution, we’ll provide you with a cloud migration strategy and the integrations that meet your business’ unique needs.
Consultative Approach – We will work with you to understand your unique business needs and build a customized plan for taking advantage of the cloud at your pace – one solution at a time or all at once.
Tailored migration, implementation, and training plans – We ensure a successful journey to the cloud that works for all of your locations and employees. We’ve done this for over 1,500 enterprises.
Support for hundreds of applications and off-the-shelf integrations
- 40 plus UC/CC integrations
- Over 60 applications certified to work in DaaS / IaaS / DRaaS
- Supported by an ITaaS team that’s made up of 100% Evolve IP associates.
- Innovative professional services options to support your custom needs
- Custom application integrations / workflows
- Onsite consulting for network design, issue mitigation, equipment sales and installation
The Evolve IP OneCloud®
Our services can be deployed individually or together in the Evolve IP OneCloud®. It’s easier to work with us. We are the only provider that can deploy both cloud computing and cloud communications in a secure, virtual private environment. Leveraging Evolve IP for multiple services compounds the ROI of our clients’ IT investment by improving efficiencies, decreasing costs, and eliminating cloud sprawl.
Connect and secure one time – we will develop a customized, robust network strategy that connects our solutions reliably and securely to your offices and users. Once that strategy is in place, it’s easy to add additional cloud services without redesign / redeployment.
Be more efficient –
- Eliminate wasted time vetting and dealing with multiple vendors. Typically it can take 6 months or longer to vet and select a technology service provider. Once you’ve vetted Evolve IP your future technologies will be deployed much faster helping your business get to market sooner.
- Over 4,000 integrations for our Identity and Access Management / IDaaS solution.
- Reduce administrative time managing a single strategy across multiple product suites.
Get buying power – purchasing multiple services from Evolve IP saves you money
- Account-level volume discounting allows you to experience further savings as you continue to add cloud solutions.
Integrated by Design - The best-of-breed solutions in the Evolve IP OneCloud were engineered to work together from the start; limiting compatibility concerns and eliminating finger pointing between vendors.
- Featured in 2 Gartner Magic Quadrants (CCaaS and DRaaS) and noted in a 3rd UCaaS.
- Highlighted in 2 Gartner Critical Capabilities Guides (UCaaS and DRaaS)
- 1 of only 11 vendors in the Gartner DaaS Market Guide
- Vendor Validation and Certifications
- Cisco CMSP Master, IaaS, DRaaS, DaaS
- EMC CSP
- VMware Enterprise Service Provider
- Microsoft CSP, Mobility & SCA
- Polycom Platinum Provider
- Nimble – Elite Service Provider
- Veeam – Platinum Cloud Service Partner and Advisory Board
- Zerto – Silver Service Provider and Advisory Board
Client Recommended Solutions
- 4.5 out of 5 stars across all online review sites
- 5/5 on iTunes
- 4.8/5 on Google Play
- 4.5/5 on Facebook
- 4.2/5 on Google
- Entrepreneur 360 – Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America
- Forbes Top Computing Companies
- Product of the year for: UCaaS, CCaaS, DRaaS (TMC)
- DaaS – Top Innovative Technologies (TMC)
- Cloud Security Award (TMC)
World-Class, Compliant Architecture
Evolve IP’s compliant cloud solutions and intellectual property are built on top of the world’s leading technologies, leverage our globally redundant data centers, and run over the industry’s most robust network architecture.
Underpinned by blue chip technologies not open source or home grown solutions
- VMware – 75% virtualization market share (businesses 100 users and up)
- Broadsoft – 41% market share global UCaaS market – 84 million users served worldwide (larger than Cisco, Shoretel, 8x8, RingCentral, Mitel and Microsoft combined)
- Polycom - #1 market share global SIP handsets
- Microsoft – 88% Operating System market share
- Veeam – 73% of Fortune 500 use Veeam
- Zerto – Gartner “Leader” in DR Software
- DELL/EMC – 33% market share - more external storage revenue share than HPE, IBM and NetApp combined.
- Nimble/HPE – Top 3 AFA provider (all-flash array)
- Monet, Birst, Zendesk, Citrix, efolder, and more
The Compliance CloudTM
- In our 2017 survey of over 500 IT professionals and executives, 67% of respondents reported having a compliance requirement need
- We help our clients extend THEIR compliance to OUR cloud.
- HIPAA/ HITRUST, PCI, SOC3, ITAR, FFIEC – our solutions meet or exceed the most stringent standards in the industry
- Unlike our competitors, who often self-assess their compliance, Evolve IP is third-party validated annually to meet these requirements.
- Top 5 auditing firms: Ernst and Young and Grant Thorton
Local and geographic redundancy:
- 10 data centers in the Domestic US, Europe and the Pac Rim
- 6 in the US (Philadelphia, Wayne, Las Vegas, Cleveland, Austin, Phoenix)
- UK, Netherlands, Germany and Australia
Industry’s most robust network:
- 99.999% availability of core platforms
- 12 voice carriers with over 120 routes globally
- More than 20 Internet Service Providers
- More than 20 WAN Providers
- Amazon Connect – directly connected to Amazon’s network to support hybrid scenarios
Backed up by a published network scorecard
Invested In Your Future
We want your experience with Evolve IP to be so good that when the time comes you will deploy additional solutions in our Cloud. As a result, we’re invested in your future – for the long haul.
Dedicated resources for your entire client experience
- All clients get a team of technical, sales, installation, training and support associates
- Over 200 3rd party technical certifications
- All support personnel are Evolve IP associates
Long-tenured staff provides relationship continuity
- Evolve IP has a 94% associate retention rate – compared to an average retention rate of 77.5% in software technology (hardware is 84%)
Executive management team drives engagement and is ready and willing to pick up the phone when you want them.
The result? Clients stay and grow
- 50% of our clients have three or more services
Verifiably Excellent Client Satisfaction
All of these key differences; our focus on strategy and tailored solutions, the ability to deploy multiple, best-of-breed, integrated services on OneCloud, our focus on compliance and world-class architecture and the understanding that to succeed we must be a partner over the long term has made us obsessed with client satisfaction. The result are the industry’s highest verified client satisfaction scores.
95% client satisfaction rate
- Clients are surveyed after every deployment and yearly
Industry-leading Net Promoter Score of 60 (Customer.guru)
Not just a customer
- Unlike our transaction-based competitors who sell a customer and move on, Evolve IP focuses on delivering custom strategies, integrations and solutions that establish long-term relationships and turn ‘accounts’ into clients.