Work better together.
Empower teamwork and drive productivity. Business Collaboration brings employees together on projects regardless of where and when they work.
Collaborative, persistent workspaces
You may never need to ask for a file again. With business collaboration workspaces are persistent and topic-driven so you’ll always have access to the just the right information, exactly when you need it. Each workspace has its own unique team members who can easily group edit, and share project files anywhere at any time while having persistent access to the teams communications history.
Communicate more effectively
Eliminate communication silos. Employees can easily communicate how they want and to whom they want with group chat, one-on-one conversations, one-click meetings, screen sharing, video and web conferencing, and so much more!
Devices & Integrations
Work when and where you want. Business collaboration tools run as well from your mobile phone and tablet as they do from a powerhouse desktop. Integrations with major project management and business service applications will take your project productivity even further.
Secure & Compliant
Rest easy at night. With the Evolve IP Compliance Cloud™ your business collaboration solution and data will enjoy the protection of the industry’s most secure network and be supported by third-party audits for major compliance standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITRUST, SOC II and more.
Cisco Webex is the leading enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars.
What is Business Collaboration?
Business Collaboration tools enable employees and invited guests to work together digitally on projects. The platforms provide an integrated, persistent record of interactions and access to assets allowing team members to more effectively complete their tasks. Features typically include topic-based ‘channels’, file sharing & editing, group chat, direct messaging, on-demand video, real-time meetings, notifications, and screen sharing.
Questions to Consider
- What collaboration systems do you have in your organization today. Why would you need more than one?
- What groups other than IT may have deployed a solution? How will you integrate their solutions and projects with other teams?
- What kind of services do your employees access while they are mobile. How do your associates collaborate when they are working from home or remotely today?
- What are the core needs and features that you absolutely must have from your phone system?
- What are the ‘must have’ requirements for your collaboration solution?
- Do you want your phone system integrated with your collaboration software? What kind of phones do you have? Will you want your call center integrated as well?
- Are you using Cisco WebEx? How important are video meetings for your organization? Do you need your meetings recorded?
- Do you have Cisco handsets and related hardware?
- Are you a Microsoft business? Are you already using Office 365? How do your associates leverage O365 today?