Why Evolve IP for Business Collaboration
Evolve IP is the Only Provider that Integrates Business Collaboration with Vital Enterprise Voice Features.
Evolve IP – Always Collaborating®
Drive productivity to new levels by providing a leading business collaboration solution from Microsoft or Cisco that’s seamlessly integrated with an enterprise-quality voice service. Ensure your business retains key voice features such as number porting, PSTN calling, call recording, 99.999% uptime, and receptionist capabilities while gaining dedicated project management, 24x7x365 support and more.
Cisco Webex is the leading enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars.
Why Business Collaboration From Evolve IP?
Evolve IP delivers Purpose Built® workspace collaboration solutions from Microsoft and Cisco; the two leading providers of business collaboration applications.
These companies are primed to dominate the business collaboration market due to their brands, broad user bases and the ability they provide to natively integrate hosted voice solutions.
However, neither Microsoft Teams or Cisco Webex Teams deliver an out-of-the-box enterprise PBX with PSTN dial tone and related features. The companies also do not provide integrated contact center functions, project management, or 24x7x365 US-based support.
Evolve IP is the only provider that can deliver these world-class platforms with an enterprise hosted PBX.
This powerful combination enables us to deploy flexible, purpose-built business collaboration experiences that are tailored to meet the needs of your business’ environment and dramatically improve your associates’ productivity.
A Strong Partnership With Workspace Collaboration Leaders
For over a decade Evolve IP has forged rock-solid partnerships with the leading enterprise team collaboration providers, Microsoft and Cisco.
We deliver a Microsoft Teams solution that easily integrates with Office 365 and a Cisco Webex Teams solution that provides exceptional Webex meetings functionalities.
Additionally, we complete the Teams solution with the power of Evolve IP’s enterprise cloud communications and voice services. Evolve IP will take your team productivity and user experience to a new level.
Key Features Of Business Collaboration Solution
Get access to ALL TEAMS features and ENTERPRISE PHONE SYSTEM features including:
Included Standard Microsoft Teams Features
Collaborative, Persistant Group Chat
Workspaces Comprising of One or More Channels
Search & Discovery
Audio & Video Conferencing
External Guest Access
Application Library, Plugins, and Bot Frameworks
Secure & Compliant
Rest easy at night. With the Evolve IP Compliance Cloud™ your business collaboration solution and data will enjoy the protection of the industry’s most secure network and be supported by third-party audits for major compliance standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITRUST, SOC II and more.
Questions to Consider
- What collaboration systems do you have in your organization today. Why would you need more than one?
- What groups other than IT may have deployed a solution? How will you integrate their solutions and projects with other teams?
- What kind of services do your employees access while they are mobile. How do your associates collaborate when they are working from home or remotely today?
- What are the core needs and features that you absolutely must have from your phone system?
- What are the ‘must have’ requirements for your collaboration solution?
- Do you want your phone system integrated with your collaboration software? What kind of phones do you have? Will you want your call center integrated as well?
- Are you using Cisco WebEx? How important are video meetings for your organization? Do you need your meetings recorded?
- Do you have Cisco handsets and related hardware?
- Are you a Microsoft business? Are you already using Office 365? How do your associates leverage O365 today?