KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. — November 17, 2020 — Evolve IP,
the world's leading provider of Work Anywhere™ solutions, today announced that Gartner has named it to the Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service*. Evolve IP's omnichannel offering, which runs 30-40% less than comparable services, also rates higher for client satisfaction from validated users. On Gartner Peer Insights, the service has received 4.7 out of 5 stars and a 92% client recommendation rate.
"No other contact center provider in the world delivers an award-winning omnichannel solution for agents and supervisors that's integrated with Microsoft Teams and also provides access to critical business applications and files from a single password on virtually any device," said Scott Kinka, Chief Technology Officer of Evolve IP. "We are thrilled to be included in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service and are very proud of our client recommendations and ratings."
Kinka continued, "This year has been an incredible challenge for contact center professionals. Not only have they found themselves working in completely different locations, in many cases, the patchwork solutions they've depended on have been less than ideal."
"Now, as businesses look to 2021, it's become clear that new integrated solutions will be required to maintain superior customer experiences. This includes not only ensuring that agents and support professionals can answer calls, access the CRM, and hit their KPIs; it means they must be able to collaborate with the rest of their business associates and safely and securely access all of the applications they need to be productive and efficient employees."
Evolve IP's contact center software provides all of the features and integrations necessary to create a world-class customer experience, including:
- Ability for agents to work and collaborate from any location with integrations for Microsoft Teams, identity management, and application access
- Omnichannel with voice, chat, text, email, web callback, IVR, and more
- Full integration with Cisco enterprise voice services or, it can be deployed with a customer's existing PBX
- AI-driven speech analytics and call recording
- Workforce management
- Business intelligence and reporting
- 3rd party audited for major compliances like HIPAA/HITRUST, PCI, GDPR, and SOC2
* Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service Drew Kraus, Steve Blood, Pri Rathnayake, 09, November 2020. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Simplify and future-proof your technology footprint with Evolve IP
It's nearly impossible to stay on top of every change in technology. Partner with Evolve IP and gain the combined experience of hundreds of technologists, all acting as an extension of your IT team. Helping you do more with less.