Experience Seamless Unified Communications with Multi National Teams … Everywhere.
Enterprises head quartered in North America, looking to deploy and manage Microsoft Teams based services around the world, can leverage Evolve IP’s Multi National Teams.
Whether you are a business looking for two-way calling capabilities for your international users, or a customer looking to deploy Microsoft Teams Voice through out your organization, Evolve IP can delivers Teams enabled voice services and collaboration features to your remote offices and users around the world.
With Evolve IP’s Multi National Teams, your enterprise can:
- Realize greater productivity gains for end-users
- Reduce management overhead by unifying systems and solutions between offices
- Easily administrate essential unified communications and collaboration functions via the Web
A Single, Native, Consolidated Solution for
Microsoft Teams With Integrated International Voice Services
- Better User Experience: User experience is drastically improved by leveraging the same natively integrated Evolve IP Teams platform for handsets, collaboration, Office 365 integration, CRM integration, and more
- Increased Employee Productivity: Users can collaborate and communicate more easily by using a single, consolidated solution that delivers a completely unified collaboration and voice experience; without bots, browser extensions, or 3rd party software from anywhere in the world
- Proven Network Uptime: Evolve IP’s 99.999% network uptime provides an enterprise experience for all users
- Business Continuity: Business continuity automatically takes effect between international sites in the event of power failures, disasters or outages at each of your locations
- Eliminate Unnecessary Spending: Enterprises can reduce their spending by removing overlapping tools and excess physical devices by transitioning to Evolve IP’s Multi National Teams.
- 24x7x365 Support: As one of the very few Microsoft Gold Partners and CSPs, enterprises not only get 24x7x365 days of support from Evolve IP but also get access to all of our annually certified Microsoft experts
Access to Evolve IP Multi National Teams features depending on seat type:
- All Microsoft phone system features available to United States and Canada
- Anonymous Call Rejection: Reject calls from callers who have blocked their Caller ID. Callers whose numbers are unavailable are not rejected
- CLID Delivery Blocking: Allows users to block their number from being shown when calling out to the PSTN
- Flash Call Hold: Allows the user to switch between calls and automatically put the previous caller on hold
- Custom Hold Music: Custom hold music for external calling with the PSTN managed through Ossmosis
- Privacy: User Privacy allows user to exclude themselves from Group and Enterprise Directory listings, Auto Attendant extension and/or name dialing for external callers
- Intercept User: Customer admin can shutoff incoming and outgoing calls to the PSTN for any of their users
- Authentication of 3rd party Applications: Users can register 3rd party applications to the Evolve IP voice platform for computer telephony integrations, such as custom-built CRM applications, wallboards, real-time notifications
- Application Client Control: Ability for 3rd party applications to manage call control for PSTN calling using our platform API for events, such as Answer, End Call, Hold/ Resume, Mute/ Unmute, etc.
- Alternate Numbers: Allows up to ten additional phone numbers in addition to your primary number for incoming calls from the PSTN to reach the same user, auto-attendant, or call center
- Account / Authorization Codes: Users need to input an account code for all outbound calls to PSTN
- Call Forwarding Selective (User): Users can forward PSTN calls matching specific criteria to a different phone number
- Call Notify: Notification e-mail containing the caller’s name and number, if available, when incoming call matches pre-defined criteria for PSTN calls
- Selective Call Appearance/Rejection: Define criteria to accept incoming PSTN calls. If criteria is not met, calls are blocked and the caller is informed that the user does not wish to receive the call
- Teams Phones Supported: Teams phones support calendar sync, call history, speed dials, access to voicemail and have the familiar teams interface
- SIP Phone Compatibility: Evolve IP supported SIP phones offer business continuity if Teams is having an issue. They can support paging through the phones, traditional call handling, etc.
International DID Numbers
For businesses that have users working remotely OR want to generate a local presence by having an international phone number, Evolve IP can offer local numbers in select countries around the world.
- Increase your footprint without your customers incurring charges by dialing internationally.
- Improve sales and support by advertising local numbers to your customers, partners, and vendors.
Our cloud-based PBX can route calls efficiently once international DIDs are applied to auto-attendants, call centers, users, hunt groups, and audio conference bridges.
International numbers supported- Inbound Only or Toll-Free
United Arab Emirates