Mitigate potential risks and take comfort in an extra layer of security with enhanced authentication features, regardless of directory complexity.
Pricing plans per user / month:
$2 for business
Receive reports and alerts on all aspects of user access, including unsuccessful login attempts, password changes, geography and browser data.
Manage & Secure Your Mobile Devices
The proliferation of powerful and innovative consumer technology has led to an influx of mobile devices flooding the personal and professional lives of employees. Management and security of these mobile devices, their apps, and their use is vital to keep an organization’s device fleet efficient and protected.
Workspace ONE MDM makes it easy for businesses to secure, configure, locate or even erase mobile devices that are used for business.
Mobile Device Management
- Remotely lock or wipe lost devices
- Geofencing and location tracking
- Enforce security protocols
- Log and track corporate device inventory
- App Whitelisting and Blacklisting
- Block use of specific mobile device features
- Deploy standardized configurations/custom application catalogs
Mobile Device Reporting
- Battery usage
- Disk usage
- OS and version
- Enrollment status
- Last Seen
- Productivity – Empowers IT to monitor and manage all mobile devices across the organization regardless of location or type while users enjoy a frictionless and seamless experience.
- Efficiency – Ideal for multi-location organizations with centralized IT by providing remote access and management to all mobile devices regardless of location.
- Corporate Standards – Utilize “profiles” to enable or disable certain device features and functions, such as the use of cameras, screen capture, install capabilities and in-app purchase capability.
- Support – Facilitates Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives.
- Security – Increases security by applying consistent patching, configuration, Antivirus and backup standards across all desktops.
- Compliance — Policies with if/then actions e.g. if a mobile device disk space falls below a certain threshold, then notify user. If device “last seen” exceeds 5 days, then wipe the device.