Improve metrics. Reduce costs. Value customer time.
Callbacks improve customer satisfaction by being considerate of the customer’s time and allowing them to opt-in to a callback from an agent instead of waiting on hold.
Why Scheduled Callback?
This application improves customer satisfaction by providing an alternative to waiting on hold for an agent to become available. This convenience provides a better overall customer experience for your organization.
How does it Work?
After the Evolve IP hosted PBX platform identifies a call that is not going to meet your customer experience goals, Scheduled Callback will present the option for the caller to opt for a callback when the next agent becomes available. The platform confirms the caller’s telephone number or prompts the caller to enter the number using the keypad on their phone. The caller then hangs up and a placeholder maintains the call in queue. Once the placeholder call reaches an agent, the system will place an outbound call to the customer so a live agent is on the line when your customer answers their phone.
- Agents can schedule a callback or delegate to a Supervisor for further handling.
- Abandoned interactions can be handled by a Supervisor or converted into a callback.
- Call Me Now buttons or use our API to offer an automated callback.
Call Center Callback Flow
For your call center:
- Reduce abandoned calls.
- Reduce inbound toll charges since the caller is not waiting in queue.
- Handle spikes in call volume by utilizing technology instead of adding more agents.
- Give agents a stronger starting point as callers feel respected instead of frustrated with long wait times.
- Schedule agent availability and geographic distribution of resources around callback trends.
- Continue to enjoy the same level of reporting detail.
For your customer:
- Your customers’ valuable time isn’t spent waiting in queue for an agent.
- Your customer can continue with their activities while the system preserves their position in the call queue.
- Reduce wait and hold times and possible burden of paying long distance rates or using up mobile minutes.
- Offer customers the option to avoid queue music, voice prompts and reminders with a courtesy callback.