The world’s most-advanced virtual desktops:
Virtual Desktops / DaaS
Employees can Work Anywhere. Access DaaS on mobile, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
- Video Ready – run Teams, Zoom, & RTAV with a great end-user experience
- Powerful Performance – Multi-gig Internet backbone on a high-performance Cisco network. Modern, Intel-based processors and max performance SSD SAN. Easily add resources to keep power users productive.
- Fully Compliant – 3rd-party audited for HIPAA/HITRUST, PCI, SOC2 & more.
- Blue-Chip Partners – VMware’s #1 multi-tenant DaaS provider in the US. Leading Citrix partner. Multiple deployment options including Azure.
- Analyst-Acclaimed – Noted in every Gartner DaaS Market Guide since inception. Frost & Sullivan DaaS Radar & DaaS company of the year.
Integrated Identity Management
Secure Virtual Desktops on both BYOD and company-owned devices
- Multifactor Authentication – An extra layer of security featuring push notifications
- Web-Based Dashboard – Eliminate password reset requests and enable associates to access their apps from any device.
- Detailed Reports & Alerts – from password changes to unsuccessful login attempts to browser data.
- Integrates with M365. Plus, deliver thousands of other SAML apps to your employees.
Securely access Windows applications in the corporate data center
- Greater Productivity – enable employees to work on Windows applications anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Improve ROI – Drive down CAPEX and speed up application deployments.
- Stop Babysitting Servers – Reduce your time and energy in the data center and get back to serving people.
Hear From Our Customers
“Evolve IP’s digital workspaces allowed us to quickly resolve our technology bottlenecks so that IT could deliver strategic value faster. The combination of rapid integration and cost savings has allowed us to acquire more practices in a faster and more profitable way. That is resulting in bottom-line cost savings and top-line business benefits.”
– J. Francis, Vice President of IT
“With the growth we’ve experienced, partnering with you guys has made handling our expansion that much easier. Mobility has been key and the virtual desktop environment has been key. We’re able to manage and support our remote offices (and employees) with less overhead. It’s been wonderful.”
– R. Easter, IT Director
“The reality is that not only do our associates not need a PC at their desk, they don’t even have to carry a big laptop. You can legitimately have your iPad and get on your desktop like you’re at your work office – all your icons are still there, all your applications are still there, all your files, everything is there.”
– N. Giotti, Network Operations Specialist