Why Queue Callback?This application improves customer satisfaction by providing an alternative to waiting on hold for an agent to become available. This convenience provides a better overall customer experience for your organization that is valued across all industries. Liberate your caller from waiting in a queue and allow them to opt-in to receive a call back from an available agent.
How Does it Work?After the Evolve IP hosted PBX platform identifies a call that is not going to meet your customer experience goals, Queue Callback will present the option for the caller to opt for a callback when the next agent becomes available. The platform confirms the caller’s telephone number or prompts the caller to enter the number using the keypad on their phone. The caller then hangs up and a placeholder maintains the call in the queue. Once the placeholder call reaches an agent, the system will place an outbound call to the customer so a live agent is on the line when your customer answers their phone.
Benefits for your call center:
- Improve customer satisfaction by being considerate of your caller’s time and offer them a choice to receive a call back from an agent.
- Reduce abandoned calls.
- Reduce inbound toll charges since the caller is not waiting in a queue.
- Handle spikes in call volume by utilizing technology instead of adding more agents.
Benefits for your customer:
- Your customers’ valuable time isn’t spent waiting in queue for an agent.
- Your customer can continue with their activities while the system preserves their position in the call queue.