PACHC 2019 Annual Conference & Clinical Summit
Join health center leaders, clinicians, and staff to network and learn.
Hundreds of healthcare leaders and health center personnel will gather for the Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers (PACHC) 2019 Annual Conference & Clinical Summit from Oct. 15 through 17 at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square & Convention Center, 25 South Queen Street, Lancaster, PA. Join us and come together with your fellow health center leaders and staff for professional development, important conversations, memorable learning experiences, and inspiration.
Conference Registration Pricing Structure
PACHC Member, FQHC, FQHC-LA Group Discounts
- 1 Registrant: $325
- 2 to 5 Registrants: $650
- 6 to 9 Registrants: $1,000
- 10 to 14 Registrants: $1,500
- 15 or More Registrants: $2,000
- Full Conference Registration: $525 per registrant
- 1-Day Conference Registration: $300 per registrant
Full conference registration includes three-days of education events, APEX luncheon and trade show:
- Motivational keynote speakers who will encourage and strengthen our commitment to service and our mission
- Three dynamic pre-conference intensive sessions plus a networking luncheon
- Health Center Governance & Regulatory Update
- Customer Service
- Recruitment & Retention
- Clinical, Human Resources, Finance and Operations Tracks
- Trade Show
- Latest information on inreach, outreach and enrollment
- State and national updates
- Roundtable discussions
- PACHC’s 2019 APEX & Patient Choice Awards Luncheon…and MORE!
Room Block Information: 2019 Annual Conference Room block will open in early 2019
For hotel reservations at the Lancaster Marriott & Convention Center, 25 South Queen Street, Lancaster, call (888) 850-6146. Mention the PACHC 2019 Conference for a discounted rate of $163.00 for double or king-size accommodations. Self-parking is included. Make your reservations by booking online or calling (888) 850-6146 and mentioning the PACHC 2019 Conference for our discounted rate. Our room block is in high demand so there is a limited amount of discounted rooms available. Discounted rates are offered through September 17, 2019. NO EXTENSIONS. You are responsible for booking and canceling your own hotel and travel reservations.
For additional information or questions, please contact Amanda Tekely at 717-761-6443 ext. 205.
This program is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.