Polycom Choice Platinum Partner Adds Desktop Video and New Features to Enhance Customer ProductivityWAYNE, Pa.—November 25, 2013— Evolve IP, The Cloud Services Company™, today announced it is now offering the entire line of Polycom® VVX® Business Media Phones. Coupled with the advanced features of Evolve IP’s award-winning unified communications solution, the VVX phones with Polycom HD Voice™, enable businesses to be incredibly efficient and productive.Enabling the demands of today’s advanced communications users; the Polycom VVX Business Media Phone line is designed to work seamlessly with all of Evolve IP’s integrated unified communications including mobility applications, instant messaging & presence, desktop video, Microsoft Lync integrations, call center applications and more. Phone specific applications include simplified provisioning, e-911 address registration, e-911 mobility, and Corporate Directory. Together, the Polycom VVX Business Media Phones with the Evolve IP applications offer end-users a complete Unified Communications experience.“The customers’ collaboration and productivity levels are greatly enhanced with powerful combination of unified communications solutions from Evolve IP with Polycom VVX Business Media Phones and video cameras,” says Shawn Puddester, Vice President, North America, Cloud and Service Provider Business at Polycom. “Customers need a service provider that they can trust who continually delivers innovative solutions that help them succeed in their businesses.”“As noted by Gartner, Evolve IP’s unified communications solution is “best-of-breed” and joining it with the productivity-enhancing features of the VVX line provides our customers with, hands down, the best possible IP phone solution available,” says Scott Kinka, CTO, Evolve IP. “By offering convergence of voice with best-in-class video in a single hosted solution, we are pleased to be providing a state of the art, feature-rich offering to our customers.”Evolve IP’s Polycom VVX line includes:
- The Polycom VVX 300, VVX 310, VVX 400 and VVX 410 Business Media Phones are powerful business media phones for today’s office workers handling a low to moderate volume of calls delivering crystal clear communications, enhanced collaboration and personal productivity. The VVX 400 and VVX 410 provide a color option with more line appearances offering robust capabilities.
- The Polycom VVX 500 and VVX 600 deliver best-in-class desktop productivity and unified communications for managers and executives who need a powerful, expandable office phone that keeps up with their multitasking and schedule-juggling. Both phones integrate real-time presence, advanced telephony, and business applications into a modern communications experience. The VVX 500 offers 12 line/speed dial keys while the VVX 600 features integrated blue tooth and 16 lines and line/speed dial keys.
- Both the Polycom VVX 500 and VVX 600 phones feature a multi-touch, gesture-based user interface that makes navigation intuitive and easy. Training and multipoint communication applications are complemented by the Polycom VVX 500 and VVX 600 video playback capability for streaming content.
- The Polycom VVX Camera is an add-on high quality video camera designed to complement the Polycom VVX 500 or VVX 600 desktop phones, providing face-to-face collaboration regardless of location with an exceptional personal video experience with high definition 720p resolution. True plug-and-play installation takes only seconds using the integrated USB port.
- The Polycom VVX 1500D combines one-touch video calling, integrated business applications and advanced IP telephony into a flexible, future-proof Unified Communications (UC) solution. It features a simple-to-use touch screen interface, large 7-inch display and multiple adjustable elements including camera tilt, base height and screen angle to suit the user’s preferences. The VVX 1500D easily connects to H.323 video endpoints, SIP telephony endpoints, and connects easily with all standards-based H.323 video conferencing systems, enabling mass adoption of business-grade video in the enterprise.